Welcome to Learning Yogi white paper series
Your very own channel to find conversation catalysts and informed views on contemporary issues in learning, self-directed methods, and solutions for children
Seven compelling reasons why technology cannot be ignored while wanting to improve learning outcomes and experiences for children in India
- Accessibility: Technology makes learning accessible to a large number of children across India, including those living in remote or underprivileged areas where traditional educational resources may not be readily available.
- Personalization: With the help of technology, it is possible to personalize the learning experience for each child, catering to their individual needs, interests, and learning styles.
- Interactive learning: Technology-enabled learning allows for interactive experiences, such as simulations, virtual labs, and educational games, that make learning more engaging and fun for children.
- Multimodal learning: Technology offers a variety of multimedia resources, such as videos, audio recordings, and infographics, which can help children learn through different senses and modalities.
- Collaboration: Technology allows for collaborative learning experiences, even across geographical barriers, enabling children to work together on projects, share knowledge, and learn from one another.
- Real-world connections: Technology-enabled learning can help children connect their learning to real-world contexts, using tools like augmented reality, virtual field trips, and simulations.
- Skill development: Technology can support the development of 21st-century skills, such as critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, and digital literacy, which are essential for success in the modern world.
The Learning Yogi Foundation works out of India, the United States, and through collaborations in many parts of the world to provide access to ways of self-directed and fun learning for children.
The Atlas Mission app is a ground-breaking app that helps children of ages 3-years and upwards acquire the basic vocabulary, numeracy, STEM, critical thinking, creative thinking, and team-work skills
Get involved to know more about our work, support our cause, and share ideas on our white paper series
Look us up online – https://www.learningyogi.in Or, email email@example.com